Quantity in FM_RECEVING_DETAIL Incorrect After Receiving an Unexpected Item
(Doc ID 2539849.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If there are two Nota Fiscals (NFs) with same number of items and first NF has an unexpected item, full cancellation of this item updates quantity in table FM_RECEIVING_DETAIL incorrectly.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create Purchase Order (PO) 1 with two items (Item A and Item B) each.
- Create PO 2 with two items (Item A and Item B) each.
- Cancel the total quantity of item A on PO 1.
- Create two NFs for each of the PO.
- Link the twp NFs on the same schedule.
- Mark Item A of PO 1 as unexpected item.
- Receive the twp NFs and check table FM_RECEIVING_DETAIL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document