The Component of a Simple Packed Item Recount Qty Is Null/0 After the Recount Is Completed
(Doc ID 2540082.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), unit stock count that includes a simple breakable pack item and its component. The pack item is non-sellable. During the stock count, the recount qty (quantity) is displayed as null when the recount is completed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a unit stock count product group for item X (ITEM_TYPE = 25).
2. Generate a unit stock count includes two items: X (pack item) and Y (component item).
3. Take snapshot, enter count as 45 for component item Y (ITEM_TYPE = 0).
4. Click Complete button.
5. Verify the record is in recount as expected.
6. Enter Recount qty as 45. Click Complete button.
7. Click Authorize button.
8. Open the authorized child count, notice that the Recount qty is null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!