Baseline Information Is Not Updated To BIP Report When Project's Assigned Baseline Is Changed To a Different Baseline
(Doc ID 2540274.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On P6 Web, when project's assigned baseline has been changed to a different baseline, the BI Publisher report result which used the pxrptuser.ACTIVITY.BASELINEFINISHDATE column does not get expected result.
Normally the date in report should be the updated new date.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. A user has created project1, baselineA and baselineB
2. In the Project1, Finish date of a specific activity is x
3. In baseline A, finish date of the same activity is y
4. In baseline B, finish date of the same activity is z
5. When no baseline has been assigned to project1, publish the project then in the report which used pxrptuser.ACTIVITY.BASELINEFINISHDATE they get x which is expected
6. Assign baseline A as project1's baseline then publish both project and baseline, then in the report they get y, which is also expected.
7. Assign baseline B as project'1's baseline instead of baseline A, then publish both project and baseline, then in the report they still got y which expected to be z
8. Remove any baseline for project1 and publish the project once again, then in the report they still got y which expected to be x
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document