Incorrect User Defined Attribute(UDA) Record is Deleted Instead of the Selected UDA Record
(Doc ID 2540376.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where there are two records (UDA with value A and value B). select the line with UDA value A, then click on the red cross delete button to delete the selected line. Only to find that UDA with value B got deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Pick an UDA of LV type which has single UDA indicator set to 'N' - No.
2. Set this UDA as mandatory in UDA_ITEM_DEFAULTS and make sure UDA Values is set to null.
3. Create the item under the department which has UDA set to mandatory. Make sure to add multiple UDA values for the UDA.
4. Find an UDA with two values(two records).
5. Navigate to Item > Manage Item, open one item > select UDA Defined Attributes in More Action. Item UDAs tab is opened.
6. Select one of the records, and click X button to delete it.
7. Observe the selected record was not deleted, the other unselected record was deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document