PriceEventPayloadPopulation Batch Fails To Populate Records For Pc Set To Worksheet
(Doc ID 2540581.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 13.2.8 version, Price Changes
when moving a price change from approved to worksheet for an item with multi-tier approved future clearance, and the price change effective is prior to the approved clearance start date, you observe PriceEventPayloadPopulationBatch fails to populate the payload tables
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a item to create future multi-tier clearance (3 clearance) without reset date
2. run run PriceEventPayloadPopulationBatch - note payload with the clearance
3. Create and approve a future price change which the effective date is prior to the future clearance start date
4. run PriceEventPayloadPopulationBatch - note payload with the price change info and clearance modification
(you can see from the rpm_price_event_payload with rib_type in (‘REGPRCCHGCRE’, ‘CLRPRCCHGMOD’)
5. Move the approved future price change from approved to worksheet (do not delete the price change)
6. query rpm_stage_publish_data which contain the delete for the item
7. run PriceEventPayloadPopulationBatch – observe that there is REGPRCCHGDEL message at rpm_price_Event_payload, but you do not see the CLRPRCCHGMOD message.
Since the price change is roll back to worksheet, you would expect that there will be an updated to POS for the selling retail for the clearance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document