DMS Error Raised In Startup Convert Inv Screen When LWH_UOM is NULL For The Item
(Doc ID 2540652.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create inventory using startup Convert Inv Screen for an item with NULL value set for LWH_UOM field in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_DIM table, Database Management System(DMS) error is displayed.
ERROR_LOG Table Entry shows:
ERROR_MSG: ORA-06503: PL/SQL: Function returned without valueORA-06512: at "WMSXXX.MAINTAIN_UOM", line 141.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an item A in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) application without any dimensions and approve it.
2. Access the Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) application and confirm that Item created in RMS has flown to RWMS .There are several defaulted records (dimensions) at ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_DIM table with the LWH_UOM field set to NULL.
3. Access RWMS Handheld(HH) application.
4. Navigate to Option 2 (Inventory Management), Option 10 (More Options) and Option 9 (Startup Convert Inv).
5. From the Startup Convert Inv screen,select Option 1 (Storage).
6. Enter a valid reserve location id.
7. Enter a empty container id
8. Enter the item created in RMS
9. Enter a Case Qty greater than 1.
10. Enter a Casepack greater than 1.
11. Press F4=DONE button.
12. DMS Error message is shown to the user and header of the container is created without any item details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document