Error "Cannot create an object of type:java.lang.Integer" While Modifying the Value in the Item UDA Free Form Text (FF)
(Doc ID 2540835.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modifying the Item UDA FF in the Item User-defined Attributes (UDA) Screen, the following error occurs:
"Cannot create an object of type:java.lang.Integer from type:java.lang.String with value:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and approve a tran level item, length of item_master.item should be less than 10 characters.
2. Check the behavior of UDA screen – it works fine.
3. Create a similar tran level item with the length of item_master.item > 10 characters (e.g. EAN13 item number type)
4. Navigate to More Actions > User Defined Attributes.
5. Modify some fields. Note the above error.
6. Note that after clicking “Save and Close”, the updated values are saved to the DB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document