Conformance Rules Cannot Be Added On Internet Explorer 11
(Doc ID 2541247.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 8.1.2 to 8.1.2 [Release 8.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though ADD button is clicked, no new record is added on [Additional Validation Configuration] window.
1. Go to Argus Console > System Configuration > Interchange Mapping > Manage Profile
2. Select a customized profile
3. Select an element
4. Go to Conformance Rules tab
5. Select [Select] button under Additional Validations
6. Click [Add] button
7. A new row should be added but nothing was added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document