Dashboard Filter is Not Working For 'Resiource Team Summary' Section.
(Doc ID 2541253.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Dashboard is opened with the Filter Portfolio which has a limitation on what Projects to show, it displayed correct that there were no Resources listed in the section "Resource Team Summary". However, when selecting a Resource Team, like Engineering, all the Resources displayed in the section. Why is the "Resource Team Summary" not limited by the Dashboard Filter with Portfolio Projects selected?
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a new Project Portfolio.
2. Open Portfolio.
3. Create a new Dashboard.
4. In the dialog box, select an existing Dashboard to use as a basis for the new Dashboard and click OK.
5. Check the My Projects and Access for all users.
6. Check Resource Team Summary and Resource Analysis Chart in the Resources.
7. Click Save and Close button.
8. Open the Dashboard, and could see the Projects as defined by the Portfolio.
9. In Resource Team Summary, it's correct that there is no Resource Team in it.
10. However, In Resource Team Summary, when select a Resource Team, like Engineering, all the Resources are displayed in the section that are not part of the Portfolio Filter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document