RPAS Fusion Client: Position Query is Maintaining Last Query Dimensions when User Changes the Level of Driven Dimension
(Doc ID 2541302.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fusion Client (FC), position query is not displaying all products that were submitted for approval when they change the driven dimension level from "Price Zone" to "All Location".
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new workbook in "Markdown Approval > Markdown Approval".
2) In product selection, add all products to workbook and hit "Finish" button.
3) After workbook build, notice that driven dimension is filtering products for a price zone (Ex: "CE1") (it will display one product). Click in scroll arrow to the next price zone, say "CE2".
4) Notice that for "CE2" price zone two products will be displayed.
5) Click in "Location" hierarchy and changes the rollup from "Price Zone" to "All Location" level.
6) After changing the level, notice that Fusion Client is displaying the last query dimension that was seen in step 4 (two products) instead of displaying all products (which is three).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!