Item-Supplier-Country of Manufacture Information Is Not Validated for Approved Items
(Doc ID 2541387.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item-Supplier-Country of manufacture information is not validated for approved items.
Level1 item is not validating all suppliers for manufacturing country information, only the primary one, while for Level 2 item is validating all suppliers.
Issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Edit an existing approved level1 item.
Create a new non-primary supplier for it, without adding information for Item-Supplier-Country of Manufacture.
- Close itemsupp form. In itemmaster form, 'Suppliers' is in green.
- Create a new level2 item for this level1. When trying to approve it, the following error is raised: 'Country Of Manufacture is required for this item'.
- Going back in itemsupp form, change the primary supplier with the new one added without manufacturing country information.
- Close itemsupp form. In itemmaster form, 'Suppliers' is in red.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document