RMS UI Should Allow Fixed Cost Template With Fixed Cost as Zero
(Doc ID 2541625.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user tries to create a fixed cost template with fixed cost as zero, system is not allowing to create such template with cost as zero.
Steps To Recreate:
- Log into Retail Merchandising System(RMS) Application.
- Navigate to Inventory -> Franchise Orders -> create cost template.
- Create a template using fixed cost.
- Enter zero in fixed cost column.
- System shows below message: The cost must be greater than zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document