Application Error When Running Advanced Search On Dashboard
(Doc ID 2541929.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating advanced search in the Tab of the Dashboard, if the search criteria uses a Search Criteria that includes a
Prompted Value and then set User Group to that value in that dashboard,it will launch a blank new window with close button.
After returning back to Web Client and go back to that Dashboard tab, it will display the below error message.
This error will not go away until pressing log out button on Web Client and relogin again.
The feature did not perform as expected. Please contact your Agile Administrator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client
2. Go to Admin > System Settings > Dashboard Management
3. Create a new tab
4. Double click that new tab and Go to Tables tab and create a new search table
Name : testAdvancedSearchResult
View Type List : Advanced Search
Visible : Yes
5. Click Configure Dashboard Table button on the new crated table
6. Set following search criteria (on first row set Prompt)
Object Type : Change Orders
Search Type : Object Search
Field Match If Prompt Value
Cover Page.Change Analyst In ? And
Cover Page.Status Not In
8. On Read Dashboard Tabs privilege, add new created tab on Applied to field
9. Login to Web Client
10. Go to Dashboard > created new Tab
Change Analyst In :
11. Add user group : testgroup1 in the field
12. Click Run
--> a new window pop up. close it and go back to web client
13. Go back to web client page with remaining session and select Dashboard > create new Tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document