While Correcting Order Number in EDI Maintenance Screen Getting an Error
(Doc ID 2542201.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading an EDI File where order number provided in the files does not exists in RMS, such EDI invoice stuck with invalid order number error. After generating order and shipment for the same invoice try to correct that invoice from EDI maintainace screen. It shows below error:
Steps to Recreate :
- Create an EDI invoice and load into ReIM system.
- Make sure that, order number should not be present in RMS.
- As order number not available in system, the invoice will goes into EDI error table with invalid order error.
- Create an order with above order number and receive it fully.
- Navigate to EDI maintenance screen, and try to fix the error. Provide order number and click on save and getting the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document