Unable To Correct Doc_date on EDI Maintenance Screen
(Doc ID 2542363.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to correct document date on Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) maintenance screen, it is throwing the below error even if its a fixable error.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create EDI file with wrong Doc_date. (Not in format YYYYMMDD).
2. Load the file by executing EDI_injector Batch.
3. Invoice will get loaded in system with error - VALID_DOC_DATE.
4. Open the document on EDI maintainace screen. And try to fix the doc_date.
5. While saving the changes, screen gives application error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document