Invoice Terms Are Not Updating After Correcting Supplier on EDI Invoice
(Doc ID 2542444.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice terms are not updating after correcting supplier on the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) invoice.
After correcting error of invalid supplier on EDI maintainace screen, only supplier gets corrected, not supplier site. Also its Invoice terms field is blank so we are unable to save the invoice (Invoice terms is mandatory to save invoice).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Load an EDI invoice which has an invalid supplier.
2. Go to application and navigate to EDI maintenance screen.
3. Select error rule as invalid supplier and then open the invoice. Make sure that there are no other errors for this invoice.
4. Select correct supplier from search and select screen.
5. Click on save and close button.
6. Noticed that getting error is notice for the field Invoice terms.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document