PO Cost Picks Up Cost From ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY Instead Of The Cost From ODS File
(Doc ID 2542730.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) unit cost is not updated from ods file (svc_orddetail), instead it is ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.UNIT_COST which is incorrect if the service table is injected with Order details along with the cost of the items to be used for Purchase.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create a new Purchase Order ods file.
2. Notice purchase order uploaded to SVC_ORDHEAD and SVC_ORDDETAIL tables.
3. Notice SVC_ORDDETAIL.UNIT_COST is correct, from ods file.
4. Process the Purchase order into RMS.
5. Notice RMS ORDLOC.unit_cost contains different unit cost value.
6. Upon analysis, it is same value as ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.UNIT_COST.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document