The Business Process Log Column Sequence Changes After Checking the Sequence in the BP Configuration and Clicking Cancel
(Doc ID 2542879.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Business Process (BP) Log column sequence is changed after checking the sequence for the BP in Configuration and clicking the Cancel button.
The column sequence should not be changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign into Unifier and navigate to a Business Process (BP) workspace.
- Note the column order 1, 2, 3 , 4.
- Double-check the column sequence for the BP in the Configuration.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Navigate back to the BP workspace and refresh the page by clicking the node name in the left hand navigation menu.
- Note the changed column sequence 3, 4, 1, 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!