Generate Objects Functionality Still Generates Objects with Errors
(Doc ID 2543073.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Processing
The groovy objects created by the "Generate objects" functionality, presents class errors, and there's some classes missing.
When iporting the objects created by the functionality into IntelliJ/Eclipse, error messages are received.
Some of the problems are:
- has bugs in the constructor function
- has the copy method duplicated, with different return values
- function copyAndEndDateEnrollmentProduct has parameters with duplicated names
- makes reference to class CollectionSettingSubtype, which does not exists
- makes reference to class AssignedBrokerAgentSubtypewhich does not exists
- function addPolicyPremiumBillAllocation has parameters with duplicated names
- function getPolicyAccountBalance has parameters with duplicated names
- function addAssignedProvider has parameters with duplicated names
- function addContractAlignment has parameters with duplicated names
- makes reference to class AssignedAdjustmentSubtypedoes not exists
Expected behavior: All the objects created, should be free of errors and without classes missing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the Configuration -> System -> View objects
2. Click on the button 'Generate Objects', download the zip file, and import the content of it into an java IDE.
3. Check the errors messages for the classes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document