Discrepancypurge Batch not Re-calculating the Variance When New Receipt Comes for Discrepant Item
(Doc ID 2543128.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discrepancypurge batch was not re-calculating the variance when new receipt comes for the discrepant item.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for an item.
2. Receive the PO partially.
3. Create an invoice which is same as PO causing quantity discrepancy.
4. Run reimautomatch batch and notice that quantity discrepancy is generated.
5. Navigate to Quantity Review List screen and notice the variance.
6. Create another receipt for few more quantity (not full).
7. Run discrepancypurge batch.
8. Navigate to Quantity Review List screen and notice that there is change in variance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document