Sponsored Subscriber Is Rated Differently When PCM_OPFLG_CALC_ONLY Is Set And Not Set
(Doc ID 2543301.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 188.8.131.52.0 Version,
- Sponsored hierarchy, sponsoring customer C1, sponsored subscriber S1
- Customer C1 has a certain quantity of shared resource R1, with a credit limit set on the sub-balance of R1 to 0
- Subscriber S1 has credit limit set on sub-balance of R1, with no resource available
- Subscriber S1 has 2 rating products, P1 and P2
- P1 is a sponsored product with a single tier consuming sponsored resource R1
- P2 is a product consuming currency resource
- When using the same rating opcode PCM_OP_ACT_LOAD_SESSION with a quantity greater than what is available in the balance of the customer C1, following is result:
if flag is set to PCM_OPFLG_CALC_ONLYl, the entire quantity is rated in resource R1, although there is not enough of this resource
if flag is not set to PCM_OPFLG_CALC_ONLY, the quantity is rated correctly consuming both R1 and currency resource
It is expected that in both cases the rating should provide the same result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document