Files Deposited to the Documents Node of the Document Manager by 'Publish Path' Are Not Linked to the Expected Record Number
(Doc ID 2543463.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.7 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A to 18.6 [Release NA to 18.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Process Attachment files deposited to the Documents node of the Document Manager using the Publish Path <uuu_dm_publish_path> functionality are not linked to the correct record number.
The files should be linked to the Business Process record number from which they were published.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Sign into Unifier, navigate to the applicable Business Process workspace, and open a record.
- Under Line Items note the Name of an Attachment.
- The Publish Path function should deposit the file to the Documents node in the Document Manager showing it linked to the record opened in Step 1.
- Navigate to Document Manager > Documents.
- Search for the file and observe that it is linked to a different record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!