Stop Button In Stop SA Confirmation Pop-up Window Is Disabled In Windows 7
(Doc ID 2543934.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, ENV - Environment
When attempting to stop SA in start/stop page by select a single SA after "clear all" button checked, stop button disabled.
the following error occurs.
SyntaxError shows from IE debug level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Windows 7 (2013 Microsoft Corporation) IE 11.0.9600.19002
1. CCB - Main Start/Stop page
2. Initial display of Stop SA Confirmation pop-up window after the Stop button is clicked on from Start/Stop page
3. Clear All button is clicked on
4. When the service to be stopped is chosen, the Stop button below is disabled
5. Recreate the steps up to the Stop SA Confirmation pop-up window. Instead of clicking on the Clear All button, manually uncheck some of the services and just retain the service to be stopped.
6. This time, the Stop button is enabled.
Same issue cannot be reproduced in Windows 10 IE 11.590.17134.0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document