New Disaster Recovery Feature In OCOMC 12.0 Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2544033.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Offline Mediation Controller - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OCOMC version 188.8.131.52.0, the new DR(Disaster Recovery) feature is not working, what could be the reason?
Followed the below steps:
1. Configure NarComparator.properties.
2. Configure RatedEventsChecker.properties.
3. Enabled the disaster recovery in AdminServerImpl.properties.
4. Modify the ECE-DC to have the new configurations directory (i.e delayed_response, noresponse directories).
5. Passed around 5000 CDRs.
6. To replicate Disaster, killed the nodemgr and adminsvr.
7. Bring back the server and the pending NARs present in the input directory of the ECE-DC is reprocessed.
8. Around 800 CDR were missing
9. Ran the NarComparator utility, no noticeable changes in the server other than the success logs
10. Ran the RatedEventsChecker no CDRs are reprocessed
Following directories which are configured as part of ECE-DC doesn't have any data:
However, there is one .archdel under /opt/ocomc/app/OracleCommunications/ocomc_12.0/ocomc/input/10h2mx0-16it-ju9qmj2o directory.
After making the suggested configuration in first question reran ./NARComparator and this time still the reprocess directory is empty, why?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document