Duplicate Records In Tran_data With TC 11 & 14 For Price Markup
(Doc ID 2544199.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.9 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 13.2.9 version, RPM Interfaces/Integration
When creating a price change in Retail Price Management (RPM), you observe two records are inserted into TRAN_DATA after running the priceeventexecutionRMSbatch
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Let say initial retail price : 52.00
2. Create price change : 100.99 ( Say day : 23-Mar-2019).
3. Create clearance price: 35 ( Say day on : 26-Mar-2019).
4. Clearance reset date set as: 27-Mar-2019.
5. Run priceeventexecutionbatch & priceeventexecutionRMSbatch
Observe that priceeventexecutionRMSbatch updates ITEM_LOC, PRICE_HIST tables as expected, but inserts
duplicate records with tran_codes 11 and 14 in tran_data table. The the 'old' and 'new' retail is not
correct for the status codes when calculating total retail
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document