Facing Error While Adding Characteristic Which Have FK Ref Value On Upload Request Type UI.
(Doc ID 2544222.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, ENV - Environment
While adding characteristic which have FK Ref value on Upload Request Type UI, an issue is encountered.
A similar issue occurs when we do following,
1. Create a characteristics of type FK REF for Upload Request Type.
2. Add entity as Adjustment, Upload Request Type and Upload Request.
3. Create new Upload request type for Adjustment upload.
4. Try to add Upload Request Type value on Admin menu --> Upload Request Type --> ADD UI.
5. System is not showing any pop up. It is not validating values against valid values of upload request type. It is giving java script error pop up.
Can you please provide work around for this? Moreover, why is the system throwing a Java script error?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document