Error "Could Not Perform Calculation" Received When Matching Invoice
(Doc ID 2544255.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 14.1.2 version, Document Matching
When attempting to match an invoice, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create invoice defaulting from receipts(received quantity < qty_ordered).
2. Run REIMAUTOMATCH so that invoice will be matched.
3. Run below batch
4. Create another invoice with cost discrepancy.
5. Run REIMAUTOMATCH so that discrepancy should route for resolution.
6. Resolve cost discrepancy using "cost review list" screen and reason code RCA
7. Run REIMDISCREPANCYPURGE batch and check if quantity of invoice is getting matched.
8. Receive remaining quantity of the item present in the order.
9. Go to summary match screen and try to match invoice.
Observe error "Could not perform calculation. The invoice items are at different match status levels." while clicking "Details" buttons of "Summary Match List" screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document