Total_retail for Tran_code 88 Is Not Populated Correctly for Franchise Orders
(Doc ID 2544620.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When franchise order is shipped, the tran_code 82 and 88 are written in tran_data table.
If tran_code 82 total_retail is inclusive of tax amount, then the tran_code 88 total_retail is being calculated on the already tax included value.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Have one Price Zone which includes company and Franchise Stores.
- Define Item A's Retail Price as 100 .
- All the company and Franchise Stores have VAT_INCLUDE = Yes.
- Using a WF_Cost relationship where a percent off retail of 0% is applied, which results in a WF_Cost of 100 for this WF Store.
- Now on creating the Franchise Order, by default system would pick 100 and accordingly, post WF specific TRAN_CODEs where 100 should be inclusive of Taxes, and not excluding.
- It would be expected TC 82 to be 100 and 88 to be 9.09 (same as Regular customer Sale).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document