Unable To Add Related Items To A GSM Activity
(Doc ID 2544965.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Installation, Migration, and Upgrade Issues
Unable to add Related Items to a GSM Activity and doing lso moves the transaction from Edit to Read Mode
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to GSM Activity and create new
2) Set Segment & BU
3) Set activity type to: 1:1 Ingredient Substitution
4) Add items to Related items
5) Change search source to Formulation Specs
6) Set search criteria to Input Item
7) Change modifier to Contains One
8) Search for input item with equivalent
9) Search for formulas containing that material
10) Multiple formulas should return, add all to selected items and choose done
11) Expected results are all formulas added to the related items section. Actual results were either an unhandled error or no specs showing and being kicked back to read mode. Going back into edit and changing the Segment and re-saving would refresh the spec and show the added items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document