ECO Does Not Use Correct Criteria If It Is Re-Submitted
(Doc ID 2545626.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If change ECO back to Pending and re-submit, ECO does not use correct status criteria.
This can be reproduced at will with below steps.
1. Create two criteria
Criteria_A: ECO.PageTwo.Text01 contains "Hello"
Criteria_B: ECO.PageTwo.Text01 contains "World"
2. Edit the workflow Review status which will autopromote and add these two criteira
Criteria_A: Add one approver
3. Create an ECO and modify PageTwo.Text01 to "Hello"
4. Move the ECO to Review status, the approver is added automatically
5. Move this ECO back to Pending, modify PageTwo.Text01 to "World" and submit to Review status
6. Find the approver is still in the Approver fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document