P6 EPPM Date Fields Are Not Being Pushed Into P6 Reporting Schema (PX)
(Doc ID 2545638.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the fields in Risk Module of P6 EPPM to BI Publisher, the Dates are not populated. The problem appears to be with the Data Model in BI Publisher labeled as "Qualitative Risk Report". Since this was a canned Data Model shipped with the program, it cannot be corrected
The issue is with all the dates field: Start Date, Finish Date, Planned Start Date, Planned Finish date.
Normally, the report should have the Dates populated just like other fields are.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Entered the data in the Risk Response Actions fields for Start and Finish Date
2. Published Projects/Summarize Projects
3. Open BI Publisher and Navigate to Catalog; P6Reports; Project and Select Data Model "Qualitative Risk Report" and click on Edit
4. In the editor, select the data tab; select the project from the drop box;
5. Select "View"
BI Publisher version is 18.104.22.168.0 It is not possible to see the correct results in the following two cases:
1. While running the report from P6 and expect the results in BI Published
2. While running the same report in BI Publisher
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document