XTsf Interface Does Not Validate Inventory Status
(Doc ID 2545950.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating transfer using the XTsf interface, it allows creating a transfer with the same item in multiple lines for the same inventory status.
The data model supports the same item in more than one line (due to tsf_seq_no) but this should only happen when transferring the same item but from multiple inventory status such as Available to Sell, Damaged, etc. XTsf allows creating this without validating the inventory status which leads to having a transfer with the same item in several lines for the same stock bucket (available). When shipping this transfer the information gets inconsistent showing one of the lines shipped with the total transfer quantity and the other lines with no shipped quantity.
Shipping should be consistent with the transfer details for each inventory status.
What is Working
This works when Transfer is created via online.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Consider a normal item ranges to a couple stores.
2. Say the Item has 20 units SOH physical stock and 10 of those in non-sellable.
3. Do an inventory adjustment to make 10 units non-sellable.
4. Create a TSF for all 20 units
4a. Line 1 with 10 available units
4b. Line 2 with 10 non-sellable.
5. Create an XTSF message with the above Item having two lines for each Inventory Status.
6. Ship the transfer.
7. Notice that only one line gets shipped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document