Deal Search Task Does Not Display Deals If the Chain Does Not Have Attached Stores
(Doc ID 2545964.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 to 16.0.3 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Deal Search screen does not display the deals created at Chain level if the associated Chain does not have any attached stores, but such deals can be created and approved via RMS UI.
RMS should display the deals in the search results even if the corresponding organizational or merchandise hierarchy level does not have any associated items or stores.
RMS should not allow approving this kind of deals.
Otherwise, it is impossible to edit the deal as it is not displayed in the search results.
1. Create a new deal with the following hierarchy levels:
- Merchandise Hierarchy = company-level deal
- Organizational Hierarchy = Chain-level deal, make sure that the selected Chain does not have any associated stores.
2. Approve the deal
3. Go to the Deal Search screen and try to find the deal using various criteria (for example, supplier, deal #, so on) - the screen does not show this deal.
4. Create a new store under the Chain, which was used to create the deal.
5. Go to the Deal Search screen and try to find the deal - it is displayed in the search results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document