Shipment Remains in M Status After Unmatching the Invoice
(Doc ID 2546985.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment remains in 'M-Matched' status after unmatching the invoice.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create order and receive it fully for item 1.
- Create invoice for item 2. (with some discrepancy).
- Go to application - Summary match screen.
- Match the invoice manually by using substitute item functionality and resolve the discrepancy (Use write-off reason code).
- Now invoice moves to MTCH status.
- Go to application - Match inquiry screen ,un-match the invoice.
- Go to application - Summary match screen , Search same invoice.
- Receipt is not available , check database shipment still in MTCH status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document