ReIM Discrepancy Purge Batch Matches Written Off Shipments
(Doc ID 2546987.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReIM discrepancy purge batch is considering written off shipments (i.e SHIPMENT.INVC_MATCH_STATUS = 'C' shipment records) for matching unresolved invoices.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create PO in RMS for an item with Ordered quantity= 36, Unit cost =$100.
- Create a shipment and fully receive it.
- Create an invoice INV1 for 30 units with Unit cost = $100.
- Detail match INV1 to the receipt using 'split receipt'.
- Observe that INV1 get matched which is expected. At this point available quantity for matching on receipt is 6.
- Run receipt write off batch so that unmatched units are written off.
- Notice that invc_match_status of this receipt changes to 'C' as expected.
- Create a second invoice INV2 for 6 units, unit cost = $100.
- Execute automatch batch so that it attempts detail level matching.
- Observe that INV2 turns to URMTCH and writes quantity discrepancy as expected.
- Execute discrepancy purge batch.
- Notice that INV2 is matched to the written off shipment and invc_match_status changes to 'M' in shipment table. This is not expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document