In Contract Distribution Screen if User Clicks on Save Button More Than Once, Quantity is getting increased(or Doubled)
(Doc ID 2547011.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In contract distribution screen if user clicks on save button more than once, quantity is getting increased( or doubled).
Steps To Recreate:
- Log into RMS UI.
- Try to create New Contract.
- Fill supplier/dept and other details.
- Try to add the pack item/normal item in contract distribution screen.
- Provide distribution quantity as 150.
- Also fill the Ready date with 100%.
- Click on Ok and check the screen, quantity filled as 150.
- Click on Save twice.Check the message pop up as "At least one distributed record is a duplicate.Only the quantities will be increased for those records."
- If user click's on save then 'save & close' button above message will not be displayed but quantity got increased.
- Click 'OK' on the message and click on 'save and close' button.
- Now check the quantity got increased.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document