Unexpected Exception Thrown on Manager Override Popup, Upon Clicking ESC on Keyboard
(Doc ID 2547126.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unexpected exception dialog is shown while performing return by cashier in certain scenario.
1. Perform a Sale transaction
2. Login the POS application with cashier role
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select Return and enter sale transaction id mentioned in pre-requisites.
2. Follow navigation and say no to Restocking fee.
3. Manager Override message with Security Access Notice will appear with Yes/No Option.
4. Select Yes.
5. On Enter Login ID and password - do not enter any credentials and Select Cancel/Esc.
6. Again - Manager Override message with Security Access Notice will appear with Yes/No Option.
7. Select Yes.
8. Enter valid manager credentials and press Enter on keyboard. NOTE THIS STEP You need to press enter on keyboard. -- Unexpected Exception Occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!