Incorrect UNIT_COST in ITEM_SUP_COUNTRY_LOC Table
(Doc ID 2547580.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Current unit cost for physical warehouse is displayed wrong in cost change by location screen.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Make sure you have the item in item_supp_country_loc.primary_loc_ind=Y for store and one warehouse.
- Go to Costs>Create a cost change by location for this item (set application date to vdate +1) and set different cost for each location. (You need to have a store and a warehouse in the cost change)
- Submit and Approve.
- Click on "Save and Close".
- Run SCCEXT and SCCEXT POST batches.
- Go Costs>Manage Cost Changes.
- Note the Current Unit Cost for the Warehouse is displayed is wrong. It is not the one we defined, It's the cost defined for the store.
- Observe the data in ITEM_SUP_COUNTRY_LOC.UNIT_COST table displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document