Unable To Import/export Config Details From PDC
(Doc ID 2548042.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While importing the metadata using the IEP the following error were thrown
/ImportExportPricing -export -config DYNAMIC_QUOTA_SELECTOR -expObsolete
/ImportExportPricing -import -config
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create DQS with EventDelayedSessionTelcoGprs.REQUESTED_UNITS.NUMBER_OF_UNITS in of the rule.
3. Export metadata.
4. Edit the file from step 3 and remove NUMBER_OF_UNITS under REQUESTED_UNITS for EventDelayedSessionTelcoGprs.
5. Import the metadata file from step 4 which will give above mentioned error
6. Obsolete the DQS created in step 1.
7. Import the metadata file from step 4 which still gives same error which is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document