Why is 'Franchise Customers' Template Data Not Reflected In Database After Upload When Only Franchise Customer Groups Sheets Are Used ?
(Doc ID 2548086.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Franchise Customer worksheets not mandatory and downloaded the template which only had Franchise customer group related worksheets.
After updating the sheets and uploading the same, why do changes not take place on wf_customer_group table even though the upload is shown successful ?
Steps for the scenario:
1. Make the 'Mandatory' column as 'N' for WF_CUSTOMER and WF_CUSTOMER_TL worksheet keys for the template WF_CUSTOMER_DATA.
2. Go to RMS Tasks > Foundation Data > Data Loading > Download.
3. Select Template as 'Franchise' and template key as 'Franchise Customers'.
4. Click Download.
5. ODS file gets downloaded with the two worksheets (Franchise_Customer_Groups,Franchise_Customer_Group_Trans) having customer group data only.
6. Update/Create/delete any record and Save.
7. Go to RMS Tasks > Foundation Data > Data Loading > Upload.
8. Upload the saved sheet.
9. Check review status -> Says successfully uploaded.
10. Check the database in the respective tables.
11. Changes do not reflect in wf_customer_group table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document