Validation Check Discrepancies in FailedProcessingforInform Status with the Message "Error :The Form Or Visit Is Locked"
(Doc ID 2548116.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Health Sciences InForm Adapter - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 1.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench (DMW) 22.214.171.124 version,
When testing a large Validation Check Batch submission,
there are several FailedProcessingforInform discrepancies.
It would be expected that there should not be any failing discrepancies.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to a DMW instance.
2. Go to a Study to be tested.
3. Select the Lifecycle.
4. Run Validation Check Batch job.
5. The batch finished successfully.
6. Records were identified by DMW.
7. The vast majority went through to InForm (TAG_NAME=SentToInForm).
8. Several have no tag - and spot checking shows these values are on forms that are locked in InForm, so as expected.
9. And some records have a tag of FailedProcessingforInform.
10. The failed records are for the same subject, across 2 visits.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document