Agile Application Migration To New Infrastructure - How To Implement?
(Doc ID 2548122.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How do you implement the following?
Agile application migration to new infrastructure
Planning to migrate Agile system to a new infrastructure. In the source environment will have 22.214.171.124 Release Update Pack for Oracle Agile PLM 9.3.5 Release implemented.
The below are the set of activities planned:
1. Apply RUP on the source system.
2. Fresh install database and application on the target system.
3. Apply RUP on the database, application, DFMs.
4. Export database dump from the source DB.
5. Import the exported database to the target database and configure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document