During DSD Receiving Unexpected Item on Purchase Order (PO) Causes PODtlCre Message to Stage And Fail In SIM
(Doc ID 2548448.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While DSD Receiving unexpected Item on PO causes PODtlCre message to stage and fail in SIM.
Steps to recreate:
- Create a PO in RMS and approve, allow it to flow to SIM.
- Create a Receipt for the same PO in SIM.
- Receive the items on the order fully.
- Add a line item sourced from the same supplier and receive quantity> 0.
- Check the receipt was processed in RMS.
- Check the staged messages inbound to SIM - Note a failed PODtlCre staged at a time AFTER the ReceiptCre.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document