Transfer Shipment Report Not Showing All The Items
(Doc ID 2548513.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Oracle Retail Store Operations Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) report called 'Transfer Shipment Report' should show all the Items from the shipment, however only one item is shown.
- Create transfer Shipment with more than 1 item
- Ship the Transfer Shipment
- Print Transfer Shipment Report
- Observe report is displaying only 1 line (1 item).
Transfer Shipment Report in Store Inventory Operations Cloud Service (SIOCS) prints only one item when the transfer container consists of more than 1 item.
1. Create a Transfer Shipment with more than 1 item in the container in SOCS mobile application.
2. Complete the transfer shipment.
3. Login to the SIOCS web client
4. Select Operations > Report > Select the Transfer Shipment report
5. Enter the Shipment ID and download the report
Only 1 item is printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document