Object Migration Export via Interface on SSO Shows Not Executed
(Doc ID 2548843.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.7 version
When attempting to run Export in Object Migration, nothing happened.
Migration ID shows "Not Executed"
Steps to Replicate:
1. Use Chrome to sign in to Single Sign On (SSO) instance.
2. Create a Test Migration and select one Allocation Rule and saved.
3. Click on Export button and a pop screen comes up: Do you want to Export. Click Ok.
4. It went back to summary screen and the status shows "Not Executed"
5. Run the same migration via the command line and it is successful and DMP file got created successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document