Receipt Quantity Showing Doubled Receipt Units In Qty Variance Screen When Item Has Multiple VPNs
(Doc ID 2549045.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Quantity showing Doubled receipt units in Qty Variance screen when item has multiple VPNs.
When the item is associated with multiple supplier sites belonging to the same parent the Receipt Quantity is displayed incorrectly i.e., units are showing double the qty.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Consider an item is associated with multiple supplier sites belonging to the same parent.
2. Create a Purchase Order for the item with 20 units.
3. Receive the PO in multiple shipments SHP1 - 9 units and SHIP2- 11 units.
4. Create an invoice INV1 with 10 units.
5. Navigate to Summary Matching and select INV1 and SHP1 for matching.
6. Navigate to Detail Matching and bring down the item in detail grid.
7. Click on 'Qty Resolution' button and noticed that Receipt Quantity is displayed incorrectly (units are shows 18 instead of 9).
8. Clicked on Next and noticed that Variance resolution screen shows incorrect "Outstanding Variance" value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document