Foundation Data Issues Screen Is Not Displaying Any Records When User Clicks On View Issues Button For The Process Which Is Failed
(Doc ID 2549060.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System(RMS), Foundation Data Issues screen is not displaying any records when user clicks on view issues button for the process which is failed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download a blank template from UI (Tasks -> Foundation Data -> Data Loading -> Download).
2. Select Template Type e.g. Finance Administration.
3. Select the Template e.g. VAT.
4. Click on "Download" button.
5. Add/modify the new data to the template.
6. Upload the data using UI (Tasks -> Foundation Data -> Data Loading -> Upload).
7. Select Template Type e.g. Finance Administration.
8. Select the Template e.g. VAT & load the file.
9 Click on Upload.
10. Review the status of the data loading (Tasks -> Foundation Data -> Data Loading -> Review Status).
11. Select the record having status as "Processed with Errors", click on View Issues button.
Foundation Data Issue Screen does not display any records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document