Cannot See Allocated Amount Under 'AR Actions' With Single Item Adjustment
(Doc ID 2549120.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), 184.108.40.206.0 Version,
1. When there is only one item adjustment performed for an account having an adjustment amount exceeding total item due amount, then after allocating item due completely, there is still some un-allocated amount left.
2. In Billing care, when one clicks on Bills -->AR Actions (Account Receivables Actions), then it is redirected to Item Adjustment Details, which shows the total amount for which adjustment had been performed.
3. There is no screen where one can see how much of total adjustment amount had been allocated to the item.
4. When there is more than one item adjustment performed, when one click Bills -> AR Actions, then it is redirected to AR Action Page which has a table showing all adjustment performed and corresponding allocated amount.
5. When one selects any one adjustment and then click on AR Actions Details, then it is redirected to Item Adjustment Detail page which shows the total amount for which adjustment had been performed.
With current behavior, the business user has no way to determine how much of item adjustment had been allocated already.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document