Values In Deal Billing LOV Show In English While Using The Application In Spanish
(Doc ID 2549278.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.2 version, Other
While using Retail Price Management (RPM) in Spanish, you observe the list of values (LOV) on the 'Deal Billing' screen are in English
You expect the LOV values to be in Spanish
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Create Component
2. Select a promotion
3. Select Component Type as Simple and Enter Description
4. From Item Selection Block Select a Department and Items
5. Go to Funding Block
6. Check Create Deals
7. Select Vendor Type as Supplier
8. Select as Supplier from Vendor LOV and CLick on Deal Billing
9. Once Deal Billing Opens we see that All the LOV options are coming in English Instead of Spanish
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document