ECE Creating Positive Impacts
(Doc ID 2549369.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For MSISDN A:
• A had a balance of -2.69. And discount allowance for app usage
• Subscriber did an app usage of 47446016 bytes, Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) applied an MVR(Maldivian Rufiyaa) impact of 40.73.
• Current balance became positive.
• App allowance was not consumed
For MSISDN: B
• B had a balance of -11.21
• Subscriber did an usage of 142336 bytes, ECE applied an MVR impact of 0.13.it was refunded by discount. But ECE shows current_bal as 70.85
• Current balance became positive. And could not trace how ECE impacted 70.85
Since currency balance of prepaid subscriber becomes positive - subscriber is not able to do usages and this is impacting the revenue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document